Mom Made's dishing out our Top 10 Favorite recipes to put on your dinner table! We've teamed up with Cucina Antica to bring you this fabulous zoodles recipe! Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) box of Mom Made Food’s Italian Style Beef Meatballs or Turkey Meatballs
- 2 cups Cucina Antica’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 medium carrots, spiralized
- For the sauce, place Cucina Antica sauce and Mom Made meatballs in a saucepan and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- For the zoodles, add the olive oil, zucchini, and carrot pasta in a separate saucepan and sauté for 5 - 10 minutes, until desired tenderness is achieved.
- Separate pasta on four separate plates and top with sauce and meatballs. Enjoy!
Notes: Fresh zucchini will often lose moisture as the zucchini pasta cooks so be sure to drain any liquid that has built up in the pan. The recipe serves well as a leftover, but be sure to drain any excess moisture released by the zucchini before serving again.