Mom Made's dishing out our top 10 Favorite recipes to put on your dinner table! We've teamed up with Justin's to bring you this delicious and quick Rainbow Salad recipe.
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) box Mom Made Italian Style Beef Meatball Bites
- 1 bag your Choice of Salad Mix
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup of Red Peppers (sliced)
- 1 cup of Cucumbers (sliced)
Almond Butter Salad Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Justin's Classic Almond Butter
- 1/8 cup Tamari (or Soy Sauce)
- 1 tsp. Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 2/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Place Mom Made Italian Style Beef Meatballs in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Cut up carrots, peppers and cucumbers.
- Whisk all salad dressing ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and serve.