Mom Made's dishing out our favorite recipes to put on your dinner table! Here is a fun recipe to involve your kiddos. Serves: 4
- 1 (8 oz) box of Mom Made Food’s Italian Style Beef Meatball Bites
- 1 six-pack of English muffins
- 1 jar 16 oz Cucina Antica® La Pizza Sauce
- 1 package 8 oz shredded part skim mozzarella
- Your favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Separate the 6 English muffins so that there are 12 halves.
- Generously spoon Cucina Antica® La Pizza Sauce over the top of each half.
- Add mozzarella cheese and any other toppings you desire on top.
- Put in oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and English muffins are toasted.