At Mom Made, our meals taste great! Like you, we are parents and we’ve been through the craziness that happens at mealtimes. One thing we know for sure is that no matter how good the ingredients are, if the food doesn’t taste great, kids aren’t going to eat it. The taste and experience is in the details for us at Mom Made. We make everything bite-size. We formulate the sauce and texture of each product so that it is just right for even the pickiest eater. That’s why all of our foods are kid tested and approved.
Only the Best Ingredients & Nutrition
Great-tasting, healthy food starts with top quality ingredients and nutrition. That’s why we work with experienced food professionals and nutritionists to ensure we use wholesome ingredients to provide the protein, vitamins and minerals growing kids need. We strive to make our products high protein, low calorie and low sodium.
We believe kids should know what’s in their foods. Ingredients even kids can pronounce.
We spend the time sourcing the absolute best we can find, right down to the last ingredient on our label. We’re passionate about flavor, but never at the expense of doing the right thing.
Mom Made insists on:
- Organic ingredients, when commercially available
- Added fruits and vegetables for extra nutrition
- Only natural sweeteners. As a matter of fact, we sweeten our tomato sauce with carrot puree.
- Avoiding allergens, when possible
- Non-GMO vegetables and dairy
And we never, ever use:
- Antibiotics in our meats
- Preservatives. Freezing is our preservative
- Artificial colors or flavors
- Bleached flour
- Partially hydrogenated fats or oils
- High fructose corn syrup