Leave it to Mom Made so that you can put the "Merry" before "Christmas" the morning of 12/25.
Christmas morning, the kids are engulfed in present mania but need something nutritious in their bellies to counteract the candy canes. This dish, Mom Made Chicken Apple Meatballs served with maple syrup for dipping, is the perfect protein you can prepare in a couple minutes and they can eat while unwrapping.
Prep Time – 3 min
Cook Time – 2 min…no kidding!
You will need:
- Mom Made’s frozen, antibiotic-free Chicken & Apple Meatballs (8oz)
- 1/4 Cup low sodium chicken broth
- Organic maple syrup
- Skewers or toothpicks (for serving)
- Heat the meatballs in low sodium chicken broth according to directions on the box.
- Place on a plate and add some maple syrup for dipping!
Can't wait to hear what you think. Happy (peace-filled) holidays from the Mom Made family to yours!