Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) box Mom Made Turkey Meatball bites
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Lower-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Paste
- 6 Garlic Cloves (finely minced)
- 3 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Green Onions (minced for garnish)
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili paste and garlic for the sauce in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside the sesame seeds and green onion.
- Place Mom Made Turkey Meatball bites in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Coat meatballs with sauce mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve with toothpicks.
It's time to dig in!
To find Mom Made Meatballs in a freezer near you, click here.