Mom Made's dishing out our Top 10 Favorite recipes to put on your dinner table. We've teamed up with Sky Valley to bring you this delicious Mexican classic. Serves: 4
Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) box Mom Made Beef & Cheese Meatball Bites
- 12 6 inch Corn Tortillas
- Olive Oil non-stick cooking spray
- 2-3 cups Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese Blend
- 1 bottle Sky Valley Enchilada Sauce
- Combine meatballs with 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Spread ½ cup of the enchilada sauce over bottom of baking dish.
- Spray each tortilla with olive oil non-stick spray
- Fill each with about 1/3 cup of the meatball/cheese mixture.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly with mixture in the middle and place in baking dish, seamed side down.
- Squeeze remaining enchilada sauce out of bottle onto rolled enchiladas.
- Sprinkle dish with remaining cheese.
- In 375 degree oven, bake casserole for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted on top.