Mom Made's dishing out one of our favorite recipes to put on your dinner table. We've teamed up with Justin's to bring you this appetizing Mediterranean dish. Serves: 4
Time 10 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) box of Mom Made Turkey Meatball Bites
- 3 tbsp of Justin’s Classic Almond Butter
- 1 can of Garbanzo beans
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 2 tsp of Oil
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 tsp of Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese
- Place Mom Made Turkey Meatballs in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Rinse and drain can of garbanzo beans.
- Place garbanzo beans, almond butter, cumin, lemon juice, oil , water and salt in blender until mixed.
- Spread hummus on tortillas.
- Layer lettuce, feta, cucumbers and meatballs.
- Wrap tortilla tightly.