When you need to make dinner but don't want to be stuck in the kitchen on a hot summer day, try Mom Made Foods' Sticky BBQ Turkey Meatball recipe. This is a dinner you can make in a matter of minutes for your hungry kiddos. Add our delicious and nutritious Cheesy Mac as a side to bring the whole dish together.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of Mom Made Turkey Meatballs
- ¾ cup of BBQ sauce
- ¾ cup of Organic Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- 8 Whole Wheat Slider Buns
- 2 boxes of Mom Made Cheesy Mac
- Place Mom Made Turkey Meatballs in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Mix BBQ sauce, organic brown sugar, and ketchup in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place sauce mixture in the microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Coat meatballs in sauce mixture.
- Place three meatballs on each whole wheat slider bun.
- Puncture 3 small holes in overwrap of each box of Mom Made Cheesy.
- Place Cheesy Mac in the microwave on high for two minutes.
- Stir and reheat for one minute.
- Place two turkey meatball sliders and ½ a container of Mom Made Cheesy Mac on each plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!