Prep Time: Max 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
These mini meatball skewers are perfect for summer. Made with fresh basil, mozzarella, olive oil and cherry tomatoes making it an easy dinner, fabulous addition to the picnic basket, party appetizer or potluck barbeque staple.
- 1 (8 ounce) package of Mom Made Italian Style Beef Meatball Bites
- 15 ripe red tomatoes
- 15 ripe yellow tomatoes
- 15 small fresh mozzarella balls
- 15 basil leaves
- 15 small wooden skewers
- 3 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Dash of kosher salt
- In a large microwavable bowl, heat the Mom Made Meatballs according to directions on the box.
- Assemble tomatoes, basil, mozzarella bites and Meatball Bites on a skewer.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add a pinch of kosher salt
- Serve warm, cold or room temperature.