If you love turkey just as much as we do here at Mom Made Foods, try our delicious recipe I like to make for my family. I made this recently for CBS6 Richmond. To watch the video, click here.
Prep Time: approx. 10 Minutes
Cook Time: approx. 2 minutes
8 taco shells, warmed per package instructions
8 ounce package of Mom Made Turkey Meatball Bites
1 cup chicken broth, low sodium
¼ cup red onion, diced
1 ripe avocado, sliced
2 cups fresh spinach, washed & rinsed, remove stems and chop
1 - 7oz can corn, drained
1 cup cheddar, shredded
1 jar of your favorite salsa
2 limes, quartered (optional)
½ cup sour cream (optional)
Fresh cilantro, washed & rinsed, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven and heat taco shells, according to directions on box.
- In a large microwavable bowl, heat Mom Made Turkey Meatballs in low sodium chicken broth for 2 min on high. If preferred, cut meatball bites in half before serving.
- Place all prepared toppings in separate small serving bowls, to serve family-style.
- Let each guest make their own taco with their desired toppings.
- Encourage your child to make their own turkey meatball taco.
- Challenge them to put as many toppings on their taco as they are years old. For example, a five year old would choose 5 toppings.
- Challenge them to see who can make the most colorful turkey meatball taco.
- Let them have fun digging in!