Sautéed Green Beans and Yellow Squash
- Fresh yellow squash, 2-3, large
- Fresh string beans, 2 handfuls
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dash of sea salt
- Garlic clove, pressed or diced
- Wash and chop the squash and green beans.
- Add olive oil to sauce pan over medium heat. Add fresh garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add squash and green beans and cook for 5-8 minutes until beans are bright green and squash is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Did you know Mom Made products are found in freezer aisles nation-wide? Click here to find a store carrying Mom Made products near you.