How about some spooky meals for your family to make Halloween extra festive this year? We've got you covered with these 5 easy recipes using Mom Made Meatballs.
1) Serve our Mom Made Beef & Cheese, Chicken & Apple and Turkey Meatballs with a Halloween decorated toothpick on a tray. Offering 3 very different flavors can please any taste buds. Prep time? Max 5 minutes.
2) You can never go wrong with a Spiderweb Eyeball Pizza.You need a prepared pizza dough, olive oil, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, black olives and Mom Made Turkey Meatballs. Depending on your crust, spiderweb eyeball pizza will be ready in 10-12 min, enjoy!
3) Decorate a plate with Mom Made Beef & Cheese Meatballs and use ketchup or vodka sauce to create spider legs. Yup...very spooky!
4) Meatball taco on the go! Heat up Mom Made Beef & Cheese Meatballs and insert them with lettuce in a hard shell taco. Use black olives for the eyes.
5) Cook Mom Made Meatballs (take your choice!) then carefully skew them on a stick. Wrap cooked fettuccine noodles around to make your mummy and use a red pepper or black olive slice for eyes. Serve with your favorite marinara as a dipping sauce.
These and many more healthy Halloween ideas on our Pinterest page. Wishing you and your kiddos a happy and HEALTHY Halloween!
PS. Like us on facebook and share your ideas.