We're so excited to see our brand new product, Mom Made's Chicken & Apple Meatball Bites, featured in this month's "Every Day with Rachael Ray" magazine! There are so many fun and delicious ways to use these in making a healthy dinner. Here's one of our favorite recipes...Mom Made Meatball Kabobs, a meal on-a-stick the whole family will enjoy! Prep Time - 10 min Cook Time - 2 min...no kidding!
- 1 box of Mom Made's antibiotic-free Chicken & Apple Meatballs (8oz)
- 2C low sodium chicken broth
- 1 yellow bell pepper, washed and cut into 1" squares
- 1 green bell pepper, washed and cut into 1" squares
- 1 box of cherry tomatoes
- 1C cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1C pineapple, cut into 1/2" cubes
- Wooden skewers
Heat the meatballs in low sodium chicken broth according to directions on the box.
Place meatballs, cheese cubes, bell peppers and pineapple on skewers. Serve with your favorite rice and dipping sauce, e.g. ranch, bbq, sweet & sour.
Family Tip: It's fun to have the kids make their own and challenge them to include as many colors on their kabob as they can.
Optional: Make the kabobs without the cheese. Grill then add the cheese cubes to each end.