Happy #NationalFroeznFoodDay! Did you know there was such a thing? Here at Mom Made, we think the process of freezing is pretty cool. No pun intended. Freezing is our preservative. Here are the top 5 reasons why Mom Made is frozen:
1. Frozen food is convenient, fast and still provides nutritious value.
2. Occasionally leftovers just end up in the trash. Frozen food eliminates food waste. Did you know that 2/3 of the population ditch up to 20 items a month?
3. Compared to home freezing, manufacturers, like Mom Made Foods, freeze food within minutes to keep the nutritional value, as well as locking in texture and taste.
4. Freezing food is a natural process and the use of any preservatives is NOT required. Instead, it seals in freshness, locks the vitamins and minerals.
5. Thanks to freezing, Mom Made Foods is available year around, allowing busy families the option to help their home freezers stocked with easy, healthy meal options for those really busy days.